From Henking/Hoffman PTA
We are implementing a new process for classroom supplies in 2023-2024. We will no longer have school supply lists or kits or send you out shopping at multiple stores. All of the necessary classroom student supplies will be provided.
How does this Work?
- This Program is fee based.
- Parents and caregivers will be asked to pay a single supply usage fee that covers classroom supplies for the entire school year and that’s it.
- Teachers have provided a list of all supplies needed that are incorporated into this one-time fee. Supplies will be purchased from a single vendor in bulk and delivered to the school mid-summer.
What are the Goals of this Program?
- To provide the same, high quality supplies, on the first day of school and throughout the school year for 100% of our students.
- Teachers get the brands and quantities needed on or before the first day of school.
- A substantial cost savings - reusable items, better pricing, tax savings, free shipping.
- Renewable supplies like scissors and rulers stay in the classroom and reduce the need to reorder annually.
- Less individual packaging & individual shopping = greener school.
- Less hassle for our families.
Free & Reduced:
If your child receives free/reduced lunch, please reach out to the social worker for supply coverage.