- Doing what needs to be done.
- Being reliable and dependable.
- Being accountable for your actions; not making excuses or blaming others.
- Fulfilling your moral obligations.
- Using good judgement; thinking through the consequences of your actions.
- Exercising self-control.
- Being responsive to the concerns and needs of others.
- Treating others with kindness, concern, and generosity.
- Being charitable.
- Giving of yourself for the benefit of others.
- Not being mean, cruel, or insensitive.
Respect for Others
- Treating others the way you want to be treated.
- Having consideration for others.
- Treating people with civility, courtesy, and dignity.
- Being accepting of differences.
- Solving problems without violence.
- Not ridiculing, embarrassing, or hurting others.
"Character Counts" Websites